Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day

Christmas Day this year was celebrated with a small gathering of family at our house. The air conditioner was on all day and night because we reached 44 degrees yesterday! Holy cow! I am so glad we have the air con. We would have died without it. Overall a great day was had by all and everyone enjoyed the food and company. The usual goofy Christmas traditions were conducted such as the silly jokes, noisy noise-makers and the paper hats. I took the cooks perogative and declined to wear one. I just can't do it :) We had a turkey main course followed by profiteroles and chocolate tart with fresh berries and the juiciest cherries ever for dessert. I have to say the jokes were pretty much the worst I have ever heard in all of my christmas's. The joke of the day? What do you call a blind dinosaur? A Do-you-think-he-saurus. LOL I love Christmas. Its such a great excuse for getting everyone together and acting silly. After all. If you can't be silly in front of your own family, when can you be? Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for the new year! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Who could resist this hunk 'o spunk!? Ooh la la ;) Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos as always Ange :) I love the new website too. How exciting!

Hope you have a wonderful new year :)

xoxo