Sunday, December 30, 2007

Grant's 40th Birthday

Wow - quickest editing ever! I am pretty pressed for time and not feeling the best so this was a record editing process. Yesterday was Grant's 40th birthday. We celebrated in style at a restaurant/pub/brewery at the Mindarie Marina with lunch and beers. Grant is 11 years older than me so I have taken much delight in rubbing in the fact that he turns 40 before I turn 30 (which is way too close now). The day finally came and he was lavished with gifts, as he should be. These are just some of my favourite shots from the day. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Gotta get movin'. We have some serious organising to do still for our holiday to New Zealand which happens TOMORROW NIGHT! This will probably be the last post of the year so I want to wish anyone out there reading a happy new year and all the best for you and your families in 2008. I can't wait to see what the year brings :) See you on the other side.

No comments: