Sunday, January 27, 2008

Auckland in black and white

In all the times I have visited New Zealand, I have never stayed in Auckland. This time however, we had two nights there and I was so glad. The city is beautiful. One of the things we noticed was the cleanliness of the city. We were walking through Queen St and it was as though a floral perfume was in the air. It was the strangest thing smelling this sweet smell while walking through one of the busiest districts of Auckland. I'm still not sure if it was manufactured or from the magnolias lining the streets. These are a selection of shots taken around Auckland over the two day period. I love to hear your comments so feel free to comment away! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: