Sunday, January 20, 2008

puppies!

I love photographing dogs. You really have no idea what they are going to do, or the expressions they are going to pull but it very rewarding when you nail it. While staying at the Higgins home in Whangamata we had 3 dogs at the house; Bounce, Tahn and Marley. It created an interesting dynamic and this is a short summary of how I think the dogs were feeling. * Bounce was happy to stay indoors in the bedroom away from Marley who kept making unwanted advances (!) * Tahn was exhausted, most likely from telling Marley off from invading her "personal space" being the backyard * Marley had obviously exhausted himself after harassing everyone else and was surprisingly still for most of the portraits I took. I was ready to sit there patiently but Marley was an angel and really turned it on for the camera. So here are some of my favourites of Bounce, Marley and Tahn. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: